A top-down PC game for Windows available on Steam.
|Our Hero! Two (Steam)||Windows||89 MB|
This is Ourhero. He mows through baddies with his ginormous swords and heals himself by eating meat, par for the course.
- Ourhero is the only party member capable of equipping swords to dispatch foes in battle!
Then there’s Tay, a valuable helper to Ourhero! Tay is of no help in battle, but he possesses fundamental skills such as:
- Detecting and using magical skipping puddles!
- Take control of enemies thanks to his Controller Crystal Amulet
- Activate the mystical Monoliths, allowing you to teleport between areas you’re cleared.
And here’s Fury. Not so skilled with weaponry, he nevertheless packs some powerful prosthetics which can clear obstacles right out of the way!. Fury can:
- Climb and cling on to certain walls
- Kick some rocks to bust them open
- Absorb Red Power Orbs
Red Power Orbs
These orbs allow you to upgrade certain swords, and even transform them into new weapons altogether! You can obtain them by:
- Absorbing them with Fury when they’re clumped together in the overworld
- Defeating baddies
- New special skills in battle for more varied combat
- 3 playable characters, each with his own skills and strengths
- Over 20 new weapons to collect in your Trophy Room
- 45 cute and fun characters to interact with
- 9 completely new acts, plus some sections from returning areas
- Minigames: Arena deathmatch, Shotput, Relay race!
Our beloved King Has died. A hitherto unknown party has laid his claim to the throne, but his intentions are all but benign.
He plans to siphon the special powers of every weapon in the world and collect them all into a single sword: his own!
If nobody can stop him, his plan could plunge the heroes’ world into ruin, and he seems to even have ulterior motives than those…
Fortunately, before the King perished he managed to gather two more heroes, who will be accompanying and assisting Ourhero in his quest!
Prepare yourself, the world of heroes needs you!
Hi, when will this game release on steam?